July 10, 2009

Good to have friends around you who care

Well. It's about 2 months not having a job. It is quite hard to pull myself together. Yesterday was the day. Managed to talk to some mates. They are very encouraging. Sometime I feel I cannot let them down, and that I need to pull myself together.

On and off going through the same shit different day. Sigh. Sometime asking myself why am I here? Sometime feels like going home. Family is there. Oh well.

A few things been happening for the last week.
1. We have painted our pad with undercoat last weekend. I hope we can get to pick the ideal color for our pad. That would be lovely. Hope to paint this place up with proper paint as soon as possible. :)
2. Made the plunge quick and move on with life on certain things been happening in life. Bravo on myself on that!
3. Might duck out to the store get some self learning on webpage design. That is another option on spending 3-4k on learning those softwares. It's just not easy being a graphic designer these days. I have to get in touch with the latest softwares and trends on and off ( I have been and I can do better). Most employers like to know they pay you peanuts so that you can do everything for them. Just hoping to get things kick off and hope to get out of the industry ..soon...or one day.
4. Met up with someone this week. Spent 2 hours listening to him talking about his failure experience and whinge. And he offered me an opportunity to work with me on anything. Am like. Dude. Not sure if that's the right opportunity. I don't want to be another person for him to whinge about.

Continue to have Faith. Motivate. Encourage. Positive. GO M_M!

No comments: