July 19, 2009

Mission: To Complete Where I Began

A lot of thoughts going through my mind. Some good, some bad. I wonder is this normal for those who is undergoing the dark side?

I reckon I should spend more of my time enjoy and appreciate the things I am having rather than focusing on the things I could not have. At least I know I would get something at the end and utilizing my time to the fullest.

So I have set a little mission for myself this week.
I will come back and tick off what had completed.

1. 1 silk screen over stretched canvas (What image?) WIP
2. 8" x 8" canvas art (free theme) DONE!
3. Silk Screen: playing with pattern WIP
4. Cactus Boy: 3 storyboard (Paint-Scan-Post It) DONE
5. More test on Lino Block Print on different material DONE
6. 2 mini projects on sewing..will be hard but will give it a go. More than One is done (the Soft Toy).

Wish me luck.

No comments: