August 29, 2009

A little Bit more

Something I have learnt yesterday. Design and arts are a very personal thing. One might like it. One might not. Hence, it is completely very personal thing. I have to confess. I am not very good on writing. Mainly because English is not my first language. Or maybe I did not give a damn on being a good student? Or maybe I am giving myself a lot of excuses to tell the world It Is Ok To Be Imperfect? Aha! I can speak 5 languages. So I tend to reflect most things based on my original ethics and how I grew up. This come pretty strong especially when you are not living in your hometown anymore. ANYWAYS ;) Am not good on English grammar. So pardon my grammar...but I want to write. :D

So, I was saying I have learnt something about doing what am doing recently. It is quite important for oneself to develop your own thing. That including your style, your way, your stroke..I have to admit that I am starting to dwell into my world everytime I pick up my pen and start drawing. It has never like that before until recently. I like doing it. Like going through what Minzy world is. Bringing out the quirkiness, whimsical ways of what Minzy world is all about.

I sometime found that it is not easy to express myself completely. People are very busy occupied by their own little world. Conversation comes from 2 people. I like to exchange thoughts and ideas. That is one secret way to learn from them. I sometime do feel I have so much to offer (eg: my dark jokes) and not many people discover that. No, am not a very loud person. I do not like to be the focus point in a big group. So leave alone speaking in public. It takes me awhile to open up and share. Hence, I reckon am a shy person.

Maybe Minzy world is the place where I can put my hair down and paint the town red and be fully 110% of myself.

No comments: