

This is not funny. I knew I was eager and anxious about the whole thing. But I did not expect it to be fail. Maybe I was having too high hope the fact that it would turn out good? Hrm. Nothing wrong to be that positive. :P
So I done it wrong at the beginning at the screen filler. Now, am wondering did I not cover the screen filler enough? Cuz when I print the fabrics ink, they were like bugger all DID NOT WORK! It turned out to be all red...it just shows some of the tiny little bit of my paisley pattern. I wonder what went wrong!
And the next part is much interesting. I am having difficult to wash the screen. I knew it is not easy but I did not expect to be REALLY NOT THAT EASY. LOL! Nevermind. Minzy is just having a bit of whinge and will get back on scrubing the screen in a bit. It is now coated with detergent on both side.
I guess this is a very good exercise for me. As in going through all the mistakes and seeking for a solution to get it right. Will get back to drawing board in a bit juggling with screen washing. :)
2 comments:
I think the back view is pretty interesting, even if it's a fail. Can't enlarge the picture though to really see it. Thanks for sharing your blog with me, I!
Hi Alanna, lil sausey and I would like to thank you for stopping by. :)
That is screen printing. Very interesting effect on fabrics and paper. Still undergoing some experimenting at this stage. I am going to give that another go. I hope it will be a successful one!
Post a Comment