I knew it is not an easy thing to get back to Minzy's world after 3 weeks of holiday. But I guess I have to start from somewhere. Otherwise it is not moving anywhere. So, I started some very small project. Hopefully is presentable enough to give it as a gift for my bestie's baby girl when am back to M'sia in 2 weeks time. :)
Yes, am going away again. I thought I should utilize my free time now that am on my own. I miss seeing my parents. I want to see my family. I miss M'sian food. Yes, we love our food. ROFL!
I hope to get some softies done before my departure. I want to see more of screen print experiments going.
Recent lesson learnt:
1. I have spent enough time sitting on sulking over the experience the fact about my previous job.
2. I saw a lot of true faces behind the mask on how people portrait me.
3. One tend to see who is your true, genuine and supportive friend when you are going through the rough time.
4. Appreciate and enjoy the fullest of your daily life.
1 comment:
Hi Minzy, lesson 3 & 4 is so so true. All the best and take care
Post a Comment