
Isn't he cute? :)

I reckon you can purchase similar concept shelves at Ikea.
I love Red! Red is sexy!
We have a lot of these similar plants at our place...it actually makes the whole place very cosy and nice.
If you have been following my blog long enough, you will know I love pattern, interior design, architecture buildings (weird ones), colorful and niche designs, Marimekko, Home decor, anything handmade (nice one of course)... I actually enjoy cooking and baking for my love ones. My new fetish is of course falling in love with all kinds of mushroom. LOL! That is why there's so many mushroom in this blog ;)
Here's some pretty thing I found and I hope you dig them too.
P.s: (All these images are for inspiration purpose and personal references only. I couldn't remember where I gather all these pictures due to it was a random found.)




No comments:
Post a Comment