
This is my infamous Chilli Garlic Fish which Mr Minzy loves alot.

I have this strong craving of wanting to have Chilli Garlic Fish for lunch today. So I made an effort to make it since I usually make them for dinner. I believe Peanut & me must have felt so good after having them. Haha! :D~
I managed to get the Minzy's Mushroom Garden linoblock print framed today. It looks good. Not sure what is wrong with my hand of late. Just couldn't capture a good shot of late.
So just you know, today is my 2nd day moving into my office room..alot to unpack and still in progress.
3 comments:
Wow I love your Chili Garlic Fish. Share the recipe!! sorfee
Yes, you can't talk about how good it is without giving the recipe! It LOOKS tasty...
Thanks for the lovely comment, ladies! ;)
As some of you might know am not very fond when comes to writing. I do better when comes to photo/picture and illustration. I will try to make a step-by-step photo demostrating on how to cook this. I hope to get some time to do that once the studio is up and running..soon. :)
Have a good one, ladies! :)
Post a Comment