January 30, 2010

Challenge Day 21 - Artwork for the day

I know I love the magic of mushroom in the Minzy's World. But I have realized there is some slight changes on my artwork of late. It seems to have more natural approach. Not sure is a good thing or a bad thing but I like to keep it positive. There's always changes in every stage of life. As a matter of fact, art is quite equivalent to that. Art can be subjective and personal.

I also noticed one new habit of mine. Someday I found myself to be quite slack. Someday I can be very hardworking drawing and creating more than 1 artwork per day. To be honest with you, it does not take me very long to create one. But it does take me awhile to get myself settle when comes to some proper inking and printing by hand. I like making my hands dirty while being able to create all beautiful things. :)

No comments: