January 17, 2010

Challenge Day 8 Pt II: Minzy World's New Character

Sneak Peak of Minzy's Little One
A bit of struggling to draw as much as I would like during the weekend. As I usually spend quite a bit of time doing things I don't usually get to do during the weekday. However, I still manage to draw some new character for Minzy's World. Will give them some color very soon.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Dear Irene,

Thanks for the encouraging words you left on my blog. I wish you the best also. You have a cool, interesting style and will fit in well on etsy once you get your shop open. Good luck to you!

Becky (threads and snippets)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Hey hey Rebecca, You are most welcome!

I understand how tough it can be. You have no idea how much your encouragement words had made my day (My motivation is running low today), Rebecca! Thanks for your encouragement too!