January 3, 2010

The Family here wishing you Happiest New Year 2010!


I had a very quiet NYE with Mr Minzy before year 2010 arriving. It was just the 2 of us hopping and wiggling around at our pad with simple mind and simple wishes that evening. We had a very spectacular thunder storm in Melbourne that evening. For the both of us love and enjoy natural. That had got both of us excited for a bit witnessing all those spectacular lighting going around for at least 10 mins?

I have been spending some time on my day-to-day's inspiring browsing during this quiet time. Found more inspiring creative like minded for the past few days (mainly craft wise and home decor). Most of them are very talented! Will share with you some talent found in the next few posts.

Anyways, I hope you had a great NYE and getting ready for a fabulous 365 days to come! Cuz Year 2010 will be a spectacular year for everybody!
I get the feeling Year 2010 will be a great year for Mr Minzy and myself. Definitely a great-taking-the-plunge year of new adventure for Missy Minzy's world. Watch out for the new additions ;)

No comments: