February 4, 2010

Challenge Day 26 Part II - Tempted

I am very feeling distracted today. So tempted to start baking Chinese New Year (CNY) cookies. FYI, CNY falls on 14th February this year. Coincidently it will be the commercial Valentines day for the lovey dovey couple. :)

I have been juggling with lotsa unpacking in the soon-to-be-my-studio today. Just realized there is so many things need to be sorted as I have some really good old memory stuffs which I have brought it with me when I relocated to Melbourne few years ago. I am feeling truly so ashame showing you how messy it is. Sigh...

The only thing which inspired me to go on is to get the studio up and running cuz the printer will be arriving tomorrow! :)
This is all so exciting moment for me and I just cannot sit up straight unpacking the messiness in my studio right now! But to think (just a thought only...) of baking some Mrs Field Cookies in the kitchen instead! Hehehe ;)

No comments: