February 7, 2010

Challenge Day 29 - thoughts + am sitting in my studio

Hey all! I am enjoying my Sunny Sunday today!

As some of you may know that I have been gearing up to set up my studio in the 2nd bedroom recently. So the parcels are all arrived, that including the printer. She (the printer) will be the next task, will get it going! Guess what? The computer and broadband is all set and am sitting here typing this post in my own studio!

I can feel that Peanut (my baby inside me) is celebrating with me too! Haha! She has been constantly kicking and moving within. I love all the attention she is giving me so far! :*~ She and Mr Minzy are my biggest motivation!

Some thought went through my mind this week. I have noticed that it is important to seek and hanging out with a bunch of people (especially am now staying home mum to be) who appreciate handmade and crafts or sharing the same loves on what am doing. Why so? Cuz people who going or been through similar situation KNEW what we are going through. My next task to be fulfilled is to make more new friends with various of bloggers. Hopefully to connect with some of the blogs I have been following. I think it's a good and positive thing! I am for sure a person who do and want to improve more when people giving me encouragement. :) That is the reason why I try to leave some comment or 2 at the blog which I have visited. I hope it inspired them to do more cuz there is person like me reading their post/s. Hopefully they will do the same for me. I can only hope. :)

No comments: