February 11, 2010

Challenge Day 33 - Sketches for the day + thoughts

Was rather inspired to do some drawing late last night...and again this early morning. It was good to see more than 1 creative artwork to be posted here each day. I was scrolling and looking at the posties I have posted..and I have realized what an amazing journey I have come along since my first post. It's all good. =)

As some of you may have know I struggle with my low emo during my current first pregnancy. I felt ok some day...and not so ok the next day. I wish and pray I sometime could have handle it a lot better. But some very nice friends of mine lighten me by telling me "it's ok. Just think positive." Another one would be very understanding telling me she would understand how lonely I can get since am working from home and being isolated. They comfort me by telling me it's ok. You are not alone. Just made me wanna give them a big bear hugs.

Another thought. I have to say, the computer has kinda slowing me down on my progress on setting up my e-store. Feeling bit frustrating actually. I can only hope that mate of mine get well very very soon! Meanwhile, I will try to set the e-store account up and going today..with the noise at the background. I sometime wonder will the computer be ok? Yes, Mr Minzy..please be patience with me if you are reading this right now.. :*~

Btw, I have just participated Kirsty from Kootoyoo's fun this week. It runs every Thursday.

Do check it out other talents by popping over to her blog and see who is playing this week too. :)

13 comments:

Penny said...

It's so hard working from home sometimes isn't it? I love it, and I wouldn't want to go back to an office job, but it's definitely difficult!!

Can't wait to see what happens with your shop!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Aww. Thanks Penny for the encouraging comment. :)

Kirsty said...

The sketches look terrific.

I think that the benefits of working at home are many but certainly there are some challenges...chin up.

Aussie-waffler said...

Black and white. Lines and curves. Love it. We should start an exclusive Black, White, Line and Curve Appreciation Club :)

Kylie said...

Your drawings look fabulous. Home you're feeling better soon. I struggle with the same 'isolated at home' thing but having a focus really helps. Good luck with your shop! K

Tania said...

Hang in there on the low emo front - after scrolling down and peeking at your sketches it seems you are also having some wins!

Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful drawing. i hope you can find a wee treat to make you smile while you are looking at peoples spaces today. good luck with your shop

yardage girl said...

I'm liking the shapes and lines so far - looking forward to seeing it all come together. Cheers, Nic

Vic said...

Looking very nice - clean & polished almost. I'm all about the black & white lines too right now... but I'll soon be all about the colour!

michelle said...

looks fantastic. working from home is very tough. my new years resolution is to have strict work times and not let anything interfere. not working so far!

Kirsten said...

Wow - your drawing is amazing! I hope you find a happy equilibrium in the working from home/being a mummy challenge soon.

Pippi creates said...

Some interesting looking drawings there. Hope you find a nice balance with working from home

Irene MissyMinzy said...

THANK YOU for the lovely comments ladies! :)
Working from home is not by choice, as the matter of fact I lost my job during the recent global recession. I fell pregnant (27-28 wks now) with the wanted one :)
Loving the changes and looking forward the newer challenges!