March 27, 2010

Challenge 77 - Baby Shower Planning

A screen shot of one of the design..
Remember that I mentioned I have quite a few projects in my plate which am working on at the moment? Well, this is one of them. As some of you may have know that neither Mr Minzy and my family living in the same state. Basically our relos are living far from us. So making friends from scratch is part of our lives living in Melbourne.

So I tend to precious each gf who values my friendship with them as the older you get. My personal experience is that the older you get, the harder you meet friends who are a keeper. Apparently one of my lovely gf - Helen proposed an idea to me that she wants to throw me a Baby Shower for us. She also mentioned that let's break the traditional and let's involve the men! I really like the idea. Only thing is that Mr Minzy kept telling me "Baby Shower is a girl thing!" Hehe ;)

So given this is my first ever Baby Shower and it's for my own baby. I have no idea what to expect. I guess I will just do my part..at least have some designed invitation be sending out to some of my friends. I have to say that I have been blessed to have friends who care (leave alone my mood swing drama during my first 2 trimester) and offered helps when we least expected. It is awesome! The EDD is getting closer, the busier we are getting.

No comments: