That pair of red shoe is CUTE! ^0^But I never buy shoes online,, I just need to try them on first!!
Hey Jo! Good to see you still hopping around! :)Every woman should own at least a pair of sexy red heels/shoes!I just realized they are in 5 1/2 size and not in my size. I guess I could only afford to look and stare at them. AHhhHHH :D
I haven't got my pair of sexy red heels yet!!still on the look out for a pair!! YEAH~~~dw.. i'm sure a nice sexy pair will come your size:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That pair of red shoe is CUTE! ^0^
But I never buy shoes online,, I just need to try them on first!!
Hey Jo! Good to see you still hopping around! :)
Every woman should own at least a pair of sexy red heels/shoes!
I just realized they are in 5 1/2 size and not in my size. I guess I could only afford to look and stare at them. AHhhHHH :D
I haven't got my pair of sexy red heels yet!!
still on the look out for a pair!! YEAH~~~
dw.. i'm sure a nice sexy pair will come your size:)
Post a Comment