
Always want a cabinet like this in the lounge..or something similar

Very strong feature elements to hang on the wall

Love those seat cushion and the combination of it

Yummy! :)

Noice...Verner Panton Design

Ahh..I want that dining table set!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Mr Minzy will love that wood feature wall too!
I enjoy browsing at what others are doing in their creative space on and off. I found them to be so inspiring. Today, am stalking at Mid-Century Modern furniture for a change. I have a thing when comes to home decor, arts, interior just in case you do not know yet.... :)Please bear in mind that all these images are for inspiration purpose and personal references only. You can visit Desire to inspire for more. Or to Jo's Photostream. Give Verner Panton Design's link a go. I am glad to found him through this inspiring stalking today. Love his works and was just questioning myself how come I have not heard of him when I was at uni.

No comments:
Post a Comment