
Missy Minzy's Mushy World Series Print

First trial: Working in Progress by using clip and hook hang onto the rope...

I like to hang them up and have a look at them from a far.
Just so I can get some feel from it if that's good or how can I enhance them.

Second Trial: So I ended up change the design [again]...
as I want it to be both side design printed.
And it was already very late at night.
I have to admit it is always a battle to beat to submit an early post at Kirsty's My Creative Space every Thursday. I spent quite a bit of time working on this project last night. I thought I would stay up late again (like some evenings) but I just couldn't accomplish it last night. I felt uneasy and a little ill (Peanut was moving around too) when I was burning the midnight oil.
So I decided to get a good sleep and finish it this morning. So here you are....this is what I have been working on since this morning. :)




Ahh...quite satisfied with the second attempt... :)
Next step: to proceed designing and getting this packaging ready for my first ever Party Mini Buntings.

Front Top View

Back View
It will be available at my Etsy store in a bit. :)
Head over to Kirsty's blog for more talents and more sneak peeks at what others are doing...thank you for all the lovely comments and suggestion given last week. Happy Thursday everyone! :)
8 comments:
I can tell you really like mushrooms :P
And your packaging is so nice!! :)
You are doing a good job of adding stuff to your shop too^^
Hey Jo :)
Thanks for stopping by. Really appreciate it and the lovely comment too, as always! :)
Missy Minzy's world is meant to be an insanity world, which fills with heaps of mushrooms and weird character. Stay tune and you will be amazed to get to know there's MORE weird characters to be launched at this space ;)
Time is running out...my major aim is to list something everyday, if and whenever I can. :)
Gorgeous!! Love the colours. Rest up and hope you have a happy weekend :)
I’m glad you listened to peanut and went to bed instead of pulling an all nighter – there will be plenty of time for no sleep soon enough! The bunting looks great, what a fabulous idea. You have to admit my idea of gift tags could work too!!!!! Now go and eat, you are supposed to be looking after your blood sugar level.
They look fantastic! Love the mini buntings. Hope you manage to get some rest today. You must be exhausted! Put your feet up while you still can!!!
Oh wow, so colorful, very cool garland :)
i really like the bunting version ~ the pattern is lovely.
peanut = baby?
xx
Love the bunting, and your packaging is really great and very "you"! Nic
Post a Comment