July 29, 2010

My Creative Space: Peacock

So this is one of my concept sketching which I had done during my challenge days. Hoping to finish this before end of the week. Lots to do when you have to juggle with a 10 weeks old baby. You sometime just have to find time to be able to sit down and do all the things which you used to enjoy doing it. To be honest, I reckon am finding it a bit difficult to juggle doing all that this week. Maybe I just have too much going on in my plate at the moment.
Yes, it is a Peacock!
Will hope to unveil the end result of this masterpiece very soon. :)
* * * * * * * *
Oh, another sneak peek on what I have done of late.
Just need a name to go with it before listing it on Etsy's store.

Don't forget to pop over to My Creative Space to discover what others are up to at their creative space. X

2 comments:

byebyebirdie said...

fantastic drawings and the colours you've used a great too.

gret said...

Cool, a peacock! I bet it turns out great.