Couldn't sleep (or was it don't want to sleep?? or was it over strengthing the brain cells??) after Peanut's midnight feed. I know, it's insane! But I can't help it! I guess I will just have to take the subconsequenbe feeling tired the next morning....
A big fan of playing with colors on top of the simplicity. This pad is in white...well use of colors to make the whole place look interesting and impact!

* * * * * * * *
It is always interesting to know what other talents are up to. They have really inspired me a lot. It also gave great perspective how and what others are showcasing their works.
I stumbled into this fantastic talent - Intres via Etsy.
Her works put a big smile on my face. It's funny and cute. :)


love this brooch! :)
* * * * * * * *
Another great talent. Tina Tarnoff

Do you know this is a paper cut art? :) For more infor via here.
1 comment:
Lovely blog! Loving that acorn brooch - so whimsical :)
Post a Comment