August 11, 2010

Busy Busy

It has been very full on at Missy Minzy's corner since the last post.
So many things to do, so little time to spare!

* * * * * * * *
It must be your lucky day today (:P) as I am showcasing my newest range to my blog's followers. ;)
An overview of my newest range ACEO Limited Edition Print at my shop
(still listing most of them...I cannot believe it takes up so much time!)

I've decided to tag along with Lauren Alexander's fun this month:
August is ACEO month!
So what is ACEO? ACEO stands for Art Card Editions & Originals. ACEOs are miniature original art at affordable price. It is only 2.5" x 3.5" in size. They are highly collectible. They are also good for framing, displaying, scrapbooking, giving as gifts and much more!
D for Duck is now available to be purchased.
I have included some of my latest illustration into the ACEO range in line to kick off the whole new range. As it is a new range and am only producing 10 pieces for each ACEO illustration print. So all of my ACEO prints are limited edition only! I am offering FREE SHIPPING for every ACEO Limited Edition Print purchase this month. And you are invited to wander at Missy Minzy's store for more details. :)
* * * * * * * *
Bright Forest will be available for purchasing v soon
I am currently working on MORE new works to be included into my Giclee Fine Art Print collection. It's about time to expand my work and hopefully they will go places! Looks like I might have to cut down time spent on Facebook and spend more quality time in order to produce MORE quality works to be sold.

2 comments:

Asha Carlos said...

Irene, these designs are beautiful and so creative! Keep em coming!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Asha for the lovely comment! :)