It was tough being creative since Peanuts was throwing tantrum at me today. Ah, I supposed it's the transition from her bassinet to the cot bed phrase. I hope it gets better. Hrm.. I am due for a dateline having some decent product shots for my store. It's not easy to take a decent shot when you having Melbourne crazy weather. The sun comes out for 5 minutes and then the sky pissing rain for the next 10 minutes and then the sun is out again...meh~
August 16, 2010
Missy Minzy in BigCartel (AUD$)
It was tough being creative since Peanuts was throwing tantrum at me today. Ah, I supposed it's the transition from her bassinet to the cot bed phrase. I hope it gets better. Hrm.. I am due for a dateline having some decent product shots for my store. It's not easy to take a decent shot when you having Melbourne crazy weather. The sun comes out for 5 minutes and then the sky pissing rain for the next 10 minutes and then the sun is out again...meh~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment