Today is the day announcing the good news which I have kept quiet for few weeks.
I have big ambition for Missy Minzy before the Year 2011 arrives. I want it to grow, so that I can continue to be WAHM (working at home mum)...like for good! So I have actually submitted an application hoping to have my first market selling my products range early this month. You got it right. I'd scored my first market at Fairy Floss Markets and it's going to be held in October 3rd, this year! :)

The newest Boutique Handmade Babies and Children's Market

...will be launching in Melbourne on 3rd October 2010!
It has actually making me v busy as am expanding my products range. Imagine you have heaps of concept works laying around and all you need is to find the time to make it happen while juggling taking care of Peanuts? Not an easy task. But I know I can make it. :)

Alternatively, click here to look at my recent work above..
it is my newest favorite piece :)
Oh yeah, did you notice I have renewed my blog's mask head recently? Minzy girl, the girl who living in Missy Minzy's world. Hope to share more of her with you in the near future! :)
Sneak Peek shot of another new piece work of mine. :)
Hrm, I reckon I will be quite occupied expanding my products range for the Fairy Floss Markets (3rd October 2010!). Stay tuned to witness more of Missy Minzy's products to be launched prior to the market date! If you are living in Melbourne, do pop by and say good day on the October 3rd! :) hey, head over to Kirsty's My Creative Space for other talented lovely ladies! :)
6 comments:
Congratulations Irene!! That is fabulous news!! Good luck with all of your market preparations, I just know that you stuff will be a huge hit and crowd pleaser :) I know how you feel about having so many ideas but not enough time, I'm in that boat too!!
well done and good luck. it would be wonderful if you could achieve your aim.
My Creative Space
Oh congrats, thats so exciting about your first market! I'm so happy that you're determined to grow your little art business even after Peanut's arrival. Go you!
Congratulations Irene!
That is brilliant news.
I love Minzy girl and I think you'll do really well at the market. Have fun getting ready.
Congratulations! How fabulous. Sending you super good vibes that all continues on its wonderful course.
Congratulations to you! You'll certainly be busy, but all for good reasons. Good luck!
Post a Comment