August 14, 2010

Some Changes + Need more likers

There are now available in ACEO size!
You ever feel SO excited that you really want to share the good news but you had to hold back your horses and wait for the right time to unveil what the good news are?? I am ALL that at the moment!

There have been quite a few things happening at Missy Minzy. That had given me the force to expand my existing range. Because of that, I had to change my previous Facebook's fan page to suit my biz's name. It's a pity that I will loose all of my wall history and etc. I supposed it is worth doing it now that it's less than 50 people. So, be prepare to see some changes here and my Fan Page. Whatever the changes are, let's hope for the best! :)

I have missed out my 1st anniversary celebrating my journey of blogging away when Peanuts was born. I reckon I might throw some giveaway very soon. Or should I wait for MORE Facebook's followers say up to 100, or more? What you reckon? Am consider a newbie doing all this. Any tips on how to attract more likers liking my page? Thanks in advance for any suggestion! X

No comments: