September 6, 2010

BuSyBuMbLeBeEeeeee

I have been having late nights since end of August. It's quite amazing that our body can somehow cope with late nights and the sleepless nights (*cough* on top of taking care of Peanut*cough*). I was just telling Mr Minzy that the pattern of working late reminds me of when-I-was-still-young-and-naive. :D I have always a night owl. :P

1. I stayed up for assignments.
2. I had to work till the wee hour cuz we had to rush for datelines for tomorrow's pitching! Gotta love advertising.
3. uhm... just so I could avoid the traffic jam?
4. Stayed up late, enjoy the quietness. Inspiration usually strikes during this time, usually! :)

Was very busy preparing this to be sent...
Felt so good when they are all done... :D

Note to SydneySiders: Will notify you the venue where you could get hold of Missy Minzy's Giclee Prints! :)
* * * * * * * *
Knowing me..gotta leave you with a sneak peek shot of something NEW is on the way.... Stay tuned! ;)

No comments: