Have you met my first Mushy Character yet?
Let's Face It, I'm a Mushroom! 8x 10 inchesClick Madeit to purchase if desire
* * * * * * * *
Test Print on greeting cards.
Will be available for purchase online v soon.
I have the habits of test print my work before they are ready to be listed online for sales.
Old habits can't change. To me, I think it's a good thing for the buyer cuz it will always be quality controlled.
* * * * * * * *


In The Woods Series No.1 8 x 10 inches
Click Madeit to purchase if desire
I really like this whole series of In The Woods.
I particularly like the one in black and white.
I will be listing the other 3 v soon.
You can see the beautiful of the sketching strokes.
* * * * * * * *
Romeo & Juliet Duck 8 x 10 inches
Will be available at Madeit soon.
Unveiled so much for now. Watch out for tomorrow. Hopefully find the time to launch Minzy Girl. :)


2 comments:
Irene!! Nice art work!!! So colourful! I like them:)
OMG it's been so long, i'm finally back in the blogland haahahha~~~
Hows peanut going?^^
It's always good to receive your comment in the blog. At least it made me felt am not alone here. :D
Btw, welcome back! Peanut is doing well and she can chuckle and giggling at mummy now. *melt*
Post a Comment