October 14, 2010

My Creative Space: Concept Sketching & Soft Toy

I have managed to draw some concept sketching awhile ago since my creative juice is running low sitting of the computer. Yeah, drawing and digital colouring are 2 different things to me :D
Some sneak peek of what I have been drawing...
More weird character coming :)
happy to see that more new illustration for Minzy Girl in this lot. :)
It's always good to do something different. So might hand stitch some soft toy since the creative juice is running low. Click here to see what soft toy I have done so far. :)
* * * * * * * *
Please meet my Minzy Girl..this is what she has been doing in Missy Minzy's world :)

Minzy Girl - WooHoo!

Head over to fabulous Kirsty's blog for more talented people participating the weekly My Creative Space. Enjoy your Thursday!! :)

2 comments:

Chantal said...

You have some lovely drawings in your Etsy shop! love your choice of colours.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Chantal (is that your real name?)
Love your blog too btw. :)