November 8, 2010

1st Madeit Online Finds

I have noticed there were a lot of people focus on Etsy's online find
and not so much on Aussie owned's Madeit online find.

I have to say the variety on Etsy is bigger (hello, from all around the world)
compared to Madeit (where all Aussie crafter owns).
There are actually quite a few good stuffs which
we might overlooked on Madeit's online store.
So there you go. This is my first shopping hunting on Madeit.

Hoping to encourage people like you and me who happened living in Australia
who make a living from making/creating crafts with a blog or 2 also shop on Madeit.
I happened to bump into her work when I was doing the Madeit search.
I recognise that character simply cuz there's a local business
who had commission her to get her logo done having the same character.
How cool is that! I would love to have similar commission work request like that.
I guess what draw me into her work is that I have Minzy Girl's collection.
And we happened to share similar likes when comes to duck with a ribbon?
Doily Porcelain Brooch by and o designs
I think I have seen 'and o designs' work somewhere (online store maybe?)..
just couldn't recall where. Her work is something I would buy and collect.

No comments: