December 1, 2010

December Challenge: Day 1

Today, marked the 1st day of summer for the down underer (is there a word like that??)...lol

For those who have been following my blog early this year would have recall I'd set myself a 3 months challenge: to create an art a day, multiply my day. The challenge was very successful and I had a ball creating all sort of odd balls (ya ya ya!) and whimsical illustrations, everyday. That said, I thought maybe I will do the same thing but just for December! With a theme of Christmas spirit! So you will be seeing a lot of Missy Minzy in Christmas spirit!

I want to bring back the meaning of what blogging means to me. It will be a challenge now that with Peanut teething (she now has her bottom teeth growing. so cute!!) but I will try! If you like seeing what you are looking. Please go ahead grab them and plug into your blog/site. With a condition you link us back. Fair? Remember: Karma :P

Oh, just to let you know. All of the prints and illustration you are looking at were all hand illustrated by me. Then colour digitally by me (my 10 years of professional graphic designer's skills come in handy!). All prints were direct print from my digital artwork and NOT scanned images. The quality of the prints are all archival inks and in top quality. So your prints for sure print out sharp and colourful! Enjoy!

No comments: