OK, am struggling keeping up with this December Challenge.
All I want to do is shopping and holidaying :P

Mushroom dancing with snowflakes
I can see that I am on some semi holiday mode..
bah bah bah...don't want to work! :P

Mushroom #2 dancing with snowflakes
You are looking at some Christmas Gift Tags which I have in store.

Mushroom #3 flying in the snow
I like this
I don't sell them but I gift tag it for you when you purchase from me.

Flying Duck has a santa hat!
More to come..the santa hat ones
Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet?
Please link me back if you want to showcase them on your blog or etc.
3 comments:
Flying duck is so cute! Yay!
I love all of these!
thanks Janice. It's hard work..felt like giving up this December Challenge. It's not so much on the creative juice. more got to do with finding the time doing it. and i don't want to create something for the sake of it if u get me...x
Post a Comment