December 10, 2010

A little bit here and there

This is just one of the packaging shot I wrapped for one of my customer
by using one of my limited edition hand printed linocut wrapping paper
Hey...have you thought I was really gone with the wind (all the rain and wind in Melbourne) after not hearing from me for so many days?? No, I have been very occupied by Peanut. She is approaching 7 months. If you are a mum yourself..you would be very familiar that baby this age gets more clingy..which is something I did not really experience when she was alot younger. Yeah, lucky me. Anyways, Peanut is growing very pretty and content (healthy and happy, main thing!). So you can imagine, more of her time during the day and less of the me time for me. I get so tired by the time when the dark and the moonlight arrives.
Catch me in action at the Fairy Floss Markets tomorrow
Anyways, I 'd manage to steal some time play with some design whenever I can..for the December Challenge. I think I will have some of them up for sales at my upcoming market with Fairy Floss Markets tomorrow. It will be our last market for the year. Do pop by and introduce yourself if you happen to swing by at the market tomorrow. I like to meet you there. And if you like Missy Minzy's illustrations then may I suggest you to purchase one of the Mini Desk Calendar Year 2011 when you still can. It has been selling like hot cake on Madeit and my parents in law (my top supporters) just bought 7 of them from me few weeks ago. *waves*
It seems to be doing me good when I am away cuz
I made some sales when I return to the computer. Noice!
Mini Desk Calendar Overview
Before I go. Have you join the giveaway fun yet? The closing date is this Sunday, 12th December 2010 (AEDST). International likers/commentors are very welcomed to participate. I will draw a name (who knows, 2??) that evening. Winner will be announced here. So just comment something, anything (but no spam please). It gets easier to my giveaway now. Cuz I really like you to win it. :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey there Irene,
I love your work!
Leah R
(LMR Desings)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

oh..how did you do that..I couldn't respond to your message, Leah!
Anyways, here's hoping you a safe relocation. Keep in touch via page and blogs if you are into blogging land. There's heaps of handmade market and lovely people up there :)