January 15, 2011

Flood Appeal Auctions - QLD

Hi. I was away for too long and I do not know how to make the come back with a bang like I wish I could. So I thought I should just do it!

You would have known there was/is a flood happening in Queensland, Australia. According to the local news reporter that almost 75% of QLD was flooded. How sad. Some lost their home..that can be replaced. But how about the love ones? I can't help but to feel sorry and worry for those who affected in QLD. Meanwhile, the rain has been pouring here in Melbourne too. Look at what had happened, click here.

Minzy Girl - What A Day
That said, I was very happy to see a few business pages are doing the Flood Appeal Auctions for the affected people in Queensland. I felt my contribution seems small after winning a bidding auction from one of the FB's page. I wanna help, more than this. So I have decided to donate one of my work. Hopefully Minzy Girl will make raise lots of money to help those affected by the floods. Click here for more information.




This will be added once the bid reach AUD50 or/and more!
Given I am a full time working at home mum. Money is always an issue for us. Mind you, am eating my saving doing all this Missy Minzy's business. But this is the little achievement of my dream. To some, they need to start all over again. So if you have the time sitting in front of the computer reading this..why not duck over have a look at other albums and do some bidding, help a cause. Together we make a difference. x

No comments: