March 23, 2011

Madeit Found

Spent a bit of time (was just browsing only ;) ) looking around Madeit
while sorting the piles of emails last night..{still}.

And guess what I found.....
 Mushrooms Tote Bag by Pannikin
Oh-so very tempted to purchase this!!
Am a sucker when comes to all types of mushrooms!

 Felt Toadstool Garland by radishandruth
Love this! So cute!

 Handpainted Princesses/Fairy. Wooden Peg Doll toys by Twinklekids
This wooden peg doll reminds me of the wooden doll I saw in Japan recently.

Purple Square by JapaneseCreation
Look at that beautiful rice paper!!

Heart Brooch by NeekieNoo
Love the colour combination!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene - Minzy!
The world is a funny place.
I was just looking on madeit - as you do when you have a spare minute
saw and loved your art. Followed the links to your blog and was delighted to see not only a whole new blog for me to explore - but also my toadstool garland having a little outing here!.
Thanks
I think it's time to make a cup of tea and have a read.
xx
Bec