Spending more time with her which means quietness here too. I used to feel bad for what I should have done and what not. Now, I look back, with no regrets. Anything can wait but family will always come first. Peanuts is growing up so fast and I am worried 'what if' I might miss out 1 second watching her growing up cheekily. :D
So this is the come back post. And would like to share with you a few photo shots which I really like.
So we went to India. Traveling to India wasn't one of my plan this year.
Hence it was an unexpected adventure for me.
One of the market stalls in front of the temple in Orchha
India is very confronting.
You will understand what I meant looking through my photos.
Do you know the roof were made from cow's poo?
It's dirty, chaotic, messy, colourful (yes) and crowded.
One of my favourite shot - The slice of life in India
People are hungry and desperate there.
I felt stressed and not relaxed traveling in India.
That, is something which I did not expect to experience.
You see mostly men on the street and shops.
So..where are the women?
One of the food stalls
Morning market
at the Taj Mahal
All in all, we have a very mixed experience traveling around India.
Just wondering was it got to do with the driving-us-nuts-driver we hired?
Or is it because it's India we are dealing with?
Our highlights of the trip in India will have to be all the erotic sculpture temples in Khajuraho.
Khajuraho, India
Another highlight was a very precious moment that we spotted just right in front of the temple in Orchha.
I was very moved when we saw a young family having a stall just like everybody else.
The dad was holding his naked bottom newborn baby girl cooing away side by side with his wife.
They looked so happy together. Life seems to be simple and content for them.
It reminds me do not take for granted on any circumstances in our life.
How many times have we whinge about owning things we do not have
but forgotten to appreciate the things we are having? I cried instantly.
Will finish this post with my favourite shot amongst all
So you may ask will I go back to India again? I thought I wouldn't.
But I actually told Mr Minzy that I would last night.









No comments:
Post a Comment