It has been raining in Melbourne for the last few days,
maybe Minzy Girl has some fresh idea which
she could take us to a sunnier place and hide.

is now available to be purchased on Madeit
"Finally Came Through"
will be available to be purchased on Madeit soon
"Is this good enough?"
or
"How can I make it better?"
Some basic questions I asked myself often.
I usually spent a lot of time pondering,
looking at my work
before I share it with all of you.
I have some positive progress on my work desk of late.
Yes, my creative flair is at the peak.
(Yeah, more prints to be unveiled!)
I spent more time creating what I like to do
and not doing what others are loving.
Be original (like I always!) and
not get sucked into what trend and what not.
I hope your day is fulfilled with lot of this positive energy.
Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment