I knew I have been very quiet on the blog...not much of updates. The reality is that I have been busy in real life. No, it's NOT about Peanut but with this baby - Missy Minzy hah :D
I will be revising my current prices and start selling all of my giclee prints at a newer price as of 1st June 2011. So, I am having a sale via my FaceBook's Page or should you need a direct link to the Sale's photo album, click here. I like to encourage all of my dear likers, followers, visitors of my blog to grab this opportunity to purchase some of my prints at current prices (in AUD).
This is what you pay when you buy....
Within Australia (Normal postage)
1 of 8" x 10" = $20 + $3 P&H
2 of 8" x 10" = $35 + $4 P&H
3 of 8" x 10" = $50 + $4 P&H
For International Buyer (Normal postage)
1 of 8" x 10" = $20 + $5.50 P&H
2 of 8" x 10" = $35 + $7.50 P&H (up to 250g)
3 of 8" x 10" = $50 + $7.50 P&H (up to 250g)
Please remember to read the Sale's album description for more information on how to go about purchasing some of my prints. All sale will be ended on 31st May 2011.
With a lot of positive things been happening for Missy Minzy for the last few weeks. I can't wait to share more details with you but you have to wait until mid next week hah :D So stay tuned! x

2 comments:
oooh can't wait to get my print in the post next week. thanks for the awesome sale -- there was so much to choose from! looking frowad to seeinf your new range soon. nikki
:)
Post a Comment