It's giveaway time!
How to enter?
Leave a comment over here and on my FB's like page on
why you would like to win yourself one of my Mini Calendar Year 2012.
Oh, I'm having a Facebook Sale at the moment.
So anyone who have purchased something during the FB sale
your name will also be included into the lucky draw bag.
All entries will be closed on 3rd September 2011 (Melbourne time).
Winner will be announced on 4th September 2011.
Good Luck everyone! x
Good Luck everyone! x

12 comments:
I love your stuff! Would look fantastic in my house
I'd love to have something so pretty to look at each day :)
oh, I could just imagine the creativity I would feel looking at this lovely calendar every day.
Your artwork is so unique, and I love the bright colours.
oh, pick me! i love your stuff too! looking at your work takes me away to a magical place... one that allows me to dream big and plan BIG in my mind ... and then my little girl runs in and says "mummy, mummy" and wakes me from my lovely daydream! x
Hey Missy,
I love your pieces they inspire me =)
It would be lovely to illuminate each day with bright sparks of imagination!
Thank you for this opportunity =)
To come to work and see your lovely illustrations on my desk, would make my day, every day. They are happy, funny and extremely pretty pictures and I would love to win one!
Why would I like to win? Your work is stunning of course! I think the red would look amazing on my red/white/kraft themed desk too!
I would love to win this Mini Desk Calendar because the colours are so vibrant with the right colour scheme put together. This calendar will surely make my days much more brighter and happier by looking at it everyday.
It will remind me that our life should be a bright, happy, colourful and creative one, day by day, month by month. I believe this is the reason that you have created such a vibrant, cute, the one and only 'Miss Minzy' character, is to share the joy of your creation and happiness in your life from what you are talented to do.
I would love to win this. I totally need order now that I am trying to run 2 businesses. I'm finding that my days are all rolling into one and i'm loosing the days.
That is a lovely calendar - I certainly would't say no if if fell through my letterbox. I'll share your Fb post to minimize my chances though (that's why people are keeping it quiet!)
I would LOVE to win a Missy Minzy desk calendar because your beautiful art makes me smile Irene. And you KNOW I love bright, gorgeous, in-your-face colours too! :o)
Post a Comment