So I have subscript myself to be the member of Craft Victoria recently.
This is my first event via Craft Victoria. I don't usually get the chance to go out
(it's rare by myself these days). No, not true.
Actually, paid event has always been a struggle for me
as am eating my own saving doing Missy Minzy.
It was my first time going to Melbourne Museum
Almost missed the stop hopping off the tram, hah!
Surprisingly quite a big crowd
hello shoes!
pardon the dim light shot as they just switched off the bright light
in the museum
I actually like this tropical forest
Made me feel like home looking at them
I think this talk will help those who is in transition on establishing their own labels.
Heaps of great tips and great network to begin with.
Really glad I went cuz I was ticking away
what I have done and what not.
It gave me a new perspective (ie: sustainable area) on
how I should work on my other projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment