October 26, 2011

Something New

 Are You Happy Now? - part of Happyness Collection
all of the shapes were hand drawn.
btw, do you like the title of the print?
personally found it a bit funny. but will sit on it for few more days.

it is also available in gift /craft paper.
Have a look at my BigCartel's store for more details.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

New business cards!
I will be busy doing some revamp across all media.
Also, this new product line which I mentioned awhile ago is taking a bit too long to be executed.
Will hope to unveil more. Sorry but thanks for being so patient with me while I'm scratching my head :)

2 comments:

My name is Becka said...

My sister just showed me your blog. She's been reading for sometime now. Wow. This is amazing! So light and fun and I love it.
Thanks for sharing everything. I don't know that I can help it if I come back!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thank you so much for taking time writing lovely comments like yours on the blog Beck :)