Because of Print Pattern and it led me to this great site studying Surface Pattern Design via here.
It has been a full on course. Lots to learn. Some of the students' works are real good!
It has been a full on course. Lots to learn. Some of the students' works are real good!
In case you don't know, I'm a big fan of Surface Pattern Design.
If I were have to change major.
I would ditch advertising and adopt my new love playing with Surface Pattern Design.
If I were have to change major.
I would ditch advertising and adopt my new love playing with Surface Pattern Design.
There has been heaps of new work at the backscenes during the break.
Yes! You are expected to see more surface pattern design in the new designs.
New materials will also be introduced for the Y2012.
However, we are still at the experimenting stage. So stay tuned.
took this shot from the computer screen at night
It has been proven challenge to work during daytime, my 21m/o is fills with energy.
She seems to undergoing another growth spurt & NOT wanting to sleep!
Please note that there will some changes for Missy Minzy this year.
- We will be doing lesser market this year. If we do, it will be very selective markets.
- Goal for this year is to remember to enjoy MORE of the happiness of creating.
Do you know that this post just marked Post #400 being published on this blog today?
Thank you for taking time reading my blog.
I am humbled and honour for sharing my adventure with you together.
- Goal for this year is to remember to enjoy MORE of the happiness of creating.
Do you know that this post just marked Post #400 being published on this blog today?
Thank you for taking time reading my blog.
I am humbled and honour for sharing my adventure with you together.





No comments:
Post a Comment