April 23, 2012

New Print: Riding High

Have finally made time to make this print available. Was working on this for a topic in Illustration Friday awhile ago. Did not like it at the time..but looking at it with fresh eyes now. Hrm, should include that into Missy Minzy's range :)

My recent work seems to be changing. It seems like 'running away' from drawing more mushrooms nor Minzy Girl. Liking the ride of new inspiration as changes took place in personal life. Somehow makes me wonder what are my next adventure I want to take Missy Minzy to. It is still unknown at this stage. One thing for sure, Y2012 is not about doing big for me anymore. I wonder is it normal for any creative people like you and me have similar journey where you stop and ponder asking yourself, hmm, so what's next? I hope it's a positive take for you and for me if you happened to be in the same shoes. X

No comments: