February 23, 2013

Resin Jewellery: Holiday

You would have knew am a handbag, brooch & jewellery person
if you have been following my blog for awhile.

Made by your truly and it's my favourite

My first mission for the year - learning how to make resin jewellery. Ticked.
I have booked myself into learning how to make resin jewellery when I was pregnant with baby B (bub #2). So you can imagine it has been a long wait to get my head around learning how to make it to this workshop.

so these are a few things I made during the class

Just realized these 3 bangles look like traffic lights when you wearing them together.
How funny is that!?

Unfortunately the class did not teach you how to make the mould. So that will be my next task. I have been lurking online and clicking away those DIY tutorial video clip. It seems manageable. Only thing is to wish for more hours in a day :)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Hanging out with baby B at the beach during our recent holiday.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


No comments: