August 19, 2009

Be in touch!!!

Just so you know, I have been having a great week this week. Bliss.. :)
One can feel very different when you are fills with joy and excitement! Loving Life!

So I went to Lucy's exhibition at Hogan last Saturday. It was good to see her again! It was aeons ages ago!
Guess what? We will be attending an illustration for Children's book together tomorrow evening :) Lovely!

I have been busy looking up for contacts+connection on who can make my dreams happening!
Spoke to a few people (particularly Dale!) who can helps me making it happening! :) Good!
Hence the brain cells been very busy thinking of solutions and ways. Have not feel so alive ever since I lost my job. Really.

It looks like the cloud in front of me have been drifted away...by the wind. It's all good!
I might result of it for now is seek into how to set up a silk screen printing studio..in house. Yes!
And looking for potential place/studio to work. I like the idea of this. So I can muck around in the studio and stay there and not going home. NO! Haha. Just loving the idea as it does brings back some sweet memories I left home. I used to have a HUGE architecture desk where you can adjust the height of the desk. I have a table lamp at the top corner right (I can adjust that too. LOL!) where I look and draw things clearly. I had a homemade light box (hrm). Most of all was I had a huge floor so I can dance around my assignment/work when they are done...just like old days.

Damn. I miss HOME!

No comments: