Mr Kian Seng Lee
He is my father's mate and he was once my teacher. A man who contribute a lot to the art society in Malaysia.
Ms Shoko Lee
She is Mr Lee's wife. She was a great teacher. I believe her artwork inspired not just me but my elder brother who happened to be involved art quite a fair bit too.
Mr Ah Ang Goh
I went to TopArt during my teenages. Started was to learn water color and wanting to score As in arts during school. (Yes I do care what I did back then.) And the passion of doing more developed from there. Awesome!
These are the great artist I learnt from who encourage me to draw, to be creative, to develop and guide me to where I am today.
Let me tell you something. My dad was the reason why am involving in art. I sometime wonder does he ever draw? Cuz I never see him drawing but he has good taste when comes to arts. You should look at my parents' home ceiling. It was designed and custom made by Mr Lee. Oh, not forget to mention his arts and painting collections.
Hrm, took me so many years to realize that he has always been there to provide everything he could for his little princess.
Wish I could give my dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Dad, I honor you! I love you! You are my guru!
“Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the LORD your God is giving you.”
(Deuteronomy 5:16 NRSV)
No comments:
Post a Comment