February 18, 2010

Challenge Day 40 - My Creative Space 1

Sketches for the day
I have been looking forward Thursday to come since early of this week. Cuz am excited about Kirsty from Kootoyoo's every Thursday fun! :)

Thank you to those who stopped by and left a comment or 2 in my blog last week. It was fun and I thought hey this is one of the way to connect and make new friends since am 'working' from home! And you will definitely see me hanging around at My Creative Space more often! :)
Some of my tools
A glimpse at one of the Lino Print
Another glimpse at Lino Print 2
The Aftermath..might have to give them another wash later..
Anyhoo, it is day 40 of my 3 months challenge today. The goal is to create an art a day multiply my day. That explains why you have been looking at quite a few or whole lots of black and white drawing/sketching in my blog. So there you go...these are just some of the things am producing to sell in the near future.

Just been having difficulty coming up with a proper name for the E-store and wasn't sure what to do with PayPal since am a very newbie. Or am I thinking too much?

Please make sure you head onto My Creative Space for other creative talented people out there. Am not sure about you but I tend to get all goose bump when I read some of the amazing blogs and admiring their amazing works they have done. Teehee! :)

9 comments:

Penny said...

Ooh I like the red!

And choosing a business name is hard - it's important to get it right from the start!

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I have just opened an Etsy store (and since I opened I haven’t had much time to devote to it, so it is still very empty). Choosing the name was hard, but when the right one came along I knew it. Setting up PayPal wasn’t as daunting as I thought, but writing the listings is time consuming. Good luck with it, it is an exciting adventure. I love your drawings and prints, the lines are beautiful, carving lino is such a nice feeling, I hope to get back into it one day.

teddybearswednesday said...

Your prints are really lovely.
Paypal is not that hard at all, it's pretty straight forward. Good luck!

june at noon said...

Glad you're enjoying the Creative Space game. It's always a bright spot in the week.

I love looking at prints and sketches. Well done!

(Oh, and for what it's worth, it took me most of a year to finally find a shop name that I liked. :-/)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thank you for all the comments ladies! :)

Penny: Just thought it's about time to reproducing them and get ready to sell once the e-store is up and running. :)

Chasing Purple Dreams: Apparently to have the e-store happening is one of the goal before March arriving. And hopefully 1 or 2 market selling before my baby arriving mid May. :)

Thanks, teddybearswednesday...:)

June at noon: I hope it won't take me that long to make a decision.. :o

elk said...

it is so cool to see the stamper ..i relish your art..one a day, a big goal!

Jo said...

It's my first time here! I really like your prints!! I'm in to stamp carving as well, but I usually use rubber, I find lino a bit hard. And my ones aren't nearly as nice as yours!

I've been wanting to open an Etsy Store too.. and took months to think of a name, and I still haven't got one yet. It's really hard to come up with a good one><

This week is my first week participating in My Creative Space:) Please drop by:)

yardage girl said...

Love seeing your blocks and results - looking forward to more posts like that! I agree with some of the other comments - once you have the name, listing items is the major time consumer - check out how other people who are selling similar things to you have done it for some tips. Nic

Aussie-waffler said...

That first sketch is just begging for colour, oooh I wish I could get my hands on it and colour, colour, colour the day away. No black and white for me this week but you have inspired me to pick up the ink pen again. We shall see what appears by next week :)