I spent some time moving some furniture around the pad today. It would be nice to have some helps from some strong man now. ;)Pardon the bad shot for my post today. I am feeling my life is as if filling up the gap at the moment. It's Friday evening and am sitting in front of the computer again..Mr Minzy had a tired day/week hence he's in bed so early tonight. Oh well.... How do you spend your time when you are in similar situation like me right now?
2 comments:
procrastinating in front of the computer ... or reading a book. I seem to be doing one or the other lately.
Hey Susan, thanks for your comment! :)
Your comment came with surprises!! I thought no one is hanging out in my blog right now...cuz it's Friday evening in Melb! :D
I have been sitting in front of the computer for almost the whole day. And I long for a proper conversation with some people...
Anyhooo...the result from the hospital said am borderline glucose diabetes (am 28wks pg now) and yet I am browsing macarons' pix!!! I guess I just like to look at those beautiful colors :D~
Post a Comment