
My first handmade soft toy & my little painting beside my desk

Sketching of the day

Me at work

One of my design print being framed :)
These are what I have done today...
1. I have been having hard time sleeping of late. Sometime just woke up making all those night trips to the toilet. Sometime just woke up and stare at the ceiling for no reason. Apparently I read that it's quite common for pregnant woman to experience all these when they reach the 3rd trimester. Yeah, my lovely Peanut been very active late at night/early morning. So I ended up feeling her every movement and every affection inside me..
2. I spent some time tearing all unwanted receipts (am v particular when comes to dispose them) and unwanted notes. Putting MORE things away or into the box. Yes, I like things in order and tidy whenever I can. But my desk can get very messy when my creative mode is on ;)
3. Gradually print out some of my masterpieces ;) and frame it up so that there will be more of my work hanging or laying around at my pad. :)
Please head over to Kirsty's My Creative Space to discover more talented people out there. I met a few more new friends last week and I hope the same this week. So please leave a comment or 2 if you happen to drop by cuz I like to receive and read them. Cheers all! :)
11 comments:
Your first handmade toy is very cool. My little guy would love that.
I think your illustrations are so awesome!! ^^
Love your design in the frame, would make such nice interior deco!
btw.. I just made my first handmade plush as well!!!! GMTA!!
Your toy is just fabulous :) Love all your beautiful pictures too. K
I love the toy and the print. I'm pregnant too and can't sleep at night- it;s the worst!! xo m.
That print is awesome, and the frame is perfect!
I remember those 3rd trimester nights of no sleep. They say it's getting you ready for all the sleepless nights to come, but I think that's totally unfair. You should be able to sleep while you can! ;) Hope you get some rest.
Jo: I have made a few plushes whenever I could. Am 'kind of' staying away from using any needles or doing any stitching/sewing atm. Blame on the old midwives tale then!!
Thanks for liking Minzy Ducky too. She is one of my favorite masterpiece. :)
Kirsty, Kylie & Gretchen: Thanks :)
EcoMILF: How many weeks are you now? Am feeling tired partly also due to Mr Minzy is sick atm and I have been awake taking care of him almost all night. *yawn*
The bird print looks great framed!!!
A lovely print. It looks great famed up.
the prints are great and i love the monster softie. think of the sleepless nights as training.
Thanks for the lovely comment girls! :)
Post a Comment