

It is always good to have friends who care. We were very blessed to have 2 angel friends (they are couple) gave us their baby goodies for our lovely Peanut... :*~ I am pleased to say that Peanut is now has a bassinet when she is born and a pram to push her around. Oh and a car seat... how sweet is that :)As for the challenge, I spent the first half of my day catching up with my daily concept drawing. It went pretty well and I felt content with all of them. And now am off to bake some goodies to reward Mr Minzy and myself. Cheers all! :)
2 comments:
Passed on baby goods are the best. 99% of my son's clothes are on loan from a friend, which has been a wonderful savings!
Am 100% with you on that, June. I was just telling Mr Minzy few months ago that none of our relatives living in the same state and it can be quite hard to throw a baby shower when neither of us have lotsa friends since we both do not born and live in Melb as a starting point.
Having said that, we are blessed to meet some really lovely people of late...and one of them has really good connection. We are now finger crossing if there's any pre-loved cots for Peanut too. :)
Post a Comment