
Am feeling bit exhausted today. Mainly because I was/am juggling with too many things at the same time. I was up almost all night playing nurse cuz Mr Minzy is ill...and he kept me awake the whole night. Then my lovely Peanut....she was wiggling v actively inside me at the same time. (Is it the daddy & daughter's telepathy thingy??) I wonder if this is a preparation for me when Peanut is born cuz I haven't been able having a decent sleep since Monday..
On the positive side...I have been working on amending some colors for my designs. As I noticed there's slight color different between the print out and my screen color. It's a boring job but it's essential if you want it to be consistency. Yeah...old professional habit can't change. Yeah...say am Ms Perfectionist. I am... ;)
I should be back on blogland more active as of tomorrow...as my broadband provider has reducing my speed limits to the minimum since I have used up my monthly quota for the last few days. OH WELL.
Just too many to do list on the list right now. Hope to get it done after a good night sleep tonight.
3 comments:
Still waiting for that Chile Garlic Fish recipe...
Rebecca...lol!
honestly I am not v good when comes to flowery grammar....will try to make a picto-recipe in the near future. Just that Mr Minzy is sick because of one of my fish dish I made 2 nights ago. I am fear to cook something (anything related to fish) which might upset the big guy again.... :|
Oh no, another case of food poisoning?? I had a couple of friends down this week, 'twas the salmon!! Hope your ticking things off your list again today, love Posie
Post a Comment