March 7, 2010

Challenge Day 57 Pt II - Hawthorn Craft Market

Little Bookmark from Rabbit and the Duck
Just a little report....So I was saying I would duck out and pay a visit to the Hawthorn Craft Market and am glad I did. Cuz that is how I get a chance to meet Shannon from Rabbit and the Duck properly. I saw her goodies and stall at the Thread Den North Melbourne Market last Sunday. I did not know she would be at the Hawthorn Craft Market as well. So it was a surprise to bump into her.

I got the feel of what and how the Hawthorn Craft Market was like even the trip to the craft market was short cuz I spent quite a bit of time chatting with Shannon. ;)

2 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

It was great to chat to you! Thanks for the mention and enjoy your bookmark : )

Irene MissyMinzy said...

You are most welcome :)