Imagine this:- Trying to squeeze the last drop of the lemon juice so that you can have enough of the lemon juice goodness into your cake ingredient? That is exactly how am feeling today. As I was trying to squeeze some creative juice out from my blank-out-brain. :D~* * * * * * * *
Has any of you sometime find it quite difficult to decorate your house with just the way you like it and not having any disagreement with your spouse/partner/friend? If you don't, you must be the lucky one! If you do, come and grab a seat and let's chat ;) Cuz you are not alone!! ;)
I discovered all of these beautiful pictures since Mr Minzy & I were discussing how to utilize the space more efficiently at our pad. Here are some inspiration found pictures from one of my favorite site: Apartment Therapy.

Given am not a big fan of tea towel but I somehow like that tea towel for some odd reason.



I love this!

love love love!!!

Should get this when I saw an imitation at Ikea awhile back..tsk!

Very smart storage idea
Just in case you dunno...I like to look at home decoration & home designs. I like designed products but not the price ;) I like White Kitchen. I like new modern found and old retro things cuz different elements which came from different century can give the whole place a different impact. Oh. I have to emphasize that I like things less cluttered. I like things when it's neat and organize. I like simple. And not all Minimalism is good in my honest opinion. But you know what I meant...
2 comments:
My hubby and I made a deal when we moved in together. I have the inside and he has the outside. Each of us has to take into consideration the other ones tastes. I think I may overstep that mark sometimes but he doesn't complain. He just shakes his head. He knows how important the space around me is and how it stimulates my creativity. I'm very lucky in that sense. Good luck, I love the pictures! x
It's always my joy to share the things I like and being inspired by with like minded people. :)
Post a Comment